Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rainbows, mysterious lady and flea markets



DC is a suprise, there is a great flea, art and farmers market near our little apartment. I hope to find some wonderful Christmas presents here. The craft fairs in DC are full of talented artists and creative ideas.





















The flight to Seattle was beautiful, sunsets over the Chugach Range. My first day in Elizabeth was decorated with rainbows and sunlight. I also discovered a mysterious lady in a tintype, adorned with golden jewelry and pink cheeks. Who is she? A relative? I hope to discover her story soon.



2 comments:

roxanestoner said...

Waou! you are having some real fun. I love it. Now I want to know more about everything especially the rosie cheek lady. Miss you too.

Nancy said...

I want to know about the rosy cheek lady,too! Hope you're having fun! When will you be heading back north? I'm still in Colorado.